Regular dental visits are essential to make sure oral health problems — from tooth decay to oral cancer — are detected and treated in a timely manner. At our office, your oral health is our paramount concern. We want to make sure your teeth stay healthy, function well and look great! From regular cleanings and exams to advanced restorative treatments, all of your routine dental needs can be met right here.
Services we offer include:
- FastBraces or 6 Month Smiles, moving teeth into the right postion in 6 months or less
- Bonding , to repair small chips or cracks
- Crowns & Bridgework , to replace large amounts of lost tooth structure and/or missing teeth
- Dental Implants , for the longest-lasting tooth replacement available today
- Tooth Extractions , when a tooth is hopelessly damaged or decayed
- Fillings , to make your teeth strong and healthy again
- Invisalign , virtually invisible aligners to straighten teeth
- Lumineers, ultra thin veneers applied seamlessly over your existing teeth
- Oral Cancer Screenings , to detect disease at a curable stage
- Periodontal (Gum) Disease Therapy , to prevent tooth loss
- Porcelain Veneers , for repairing larger chips and cracks, and reshaping teeth
- Professional Teeth Cleanings , to maintain good oral health
- Removable Dentures , to help you smile again
- Root Canal Treatment , to save an infected tooth
- Teeth Whitening , to brighten a faded or discolored smile
Emergency Dental Treatment
If you have a life-threatening or severe injury, call 911 or go directly to the nearest hospital emergency room. We can treat a variety of traumatic dental injuries, including teeth that have been chipped, moved, or knocked out entirely.
If you have a non life-threatening emergency, please contact our office immediately, we usually see patients on the same day. Our office staff will be glad to assist you in scheduling an appointment.